- Coverages (11)
- Insurance Articles (72)
- Markel/Mary Phelps High Point Awards 2012 (4)
- Markel/Mary Phelps Register To Win (2)
- Markel/USEF Young Horse and Developing Horse Highlights 2015 (2)
- Testimonials (3)
- Welcome (2)
- About Our Equine Insurance Services (4)
- Applications (1)
- Articles (2)
- Sponsored Events (2)
- Insurance Tour
- What's Going On
- Challenge of The Americas
- Dressage Riders and Trainers for Equestrian Aid
- EAF/Palm Beach Dressage Derby Fundraiser 2011
- EAF/Palm Beach Dressage Derby Fundraiser 2012
- EQUUS Foundation
- Equestrian Aid Foundation
- Jim Koford
- Palm Beach Dressage Derby EAF Fundraiser 2013
- Pancreatic Cancer
- The North Carolina Therapeutic Riding Center's Mane Event
- United States Equestrian Team
- EAF/Palm Beach Dressage Derby Fundraiser 2010
- Global Dressage Forum
- USDF Convention
- PVDA Ride for Life
- Equestrian Aid Foundation
- World Equestrian Games
- What's Going On Extras
- Adult Amateur Riders
- Dressage Profiles
- Emerging Dressage Athlete Program
- FEI News
- Great Finds
- High Performance Dressage
- HorsesDaily Book Club
- Intercollegiate Dressage Association
- Mack's Musings
- Markel/USEF National Young and Developing Horse Championships 2015
- Para Dressage
- Spanish Riding School
- The Dressage Foundation
- Training Tips
- USDF News
- USEF News
- USET News
- Wellness Zone
- Western Dressage
- Young Riders
- Horse Health
- Breeding News
- Euro News
- Mary's Daily Dish
- Real Estate
- Virtual Vendor
- Auctions (1)
- Breed Organizations (1)
- Dressage Professionals (12)
- Dressage Show Management (1)
- Equestrian Facilities (8)
- Equine Photography (2)
- HorsesDaily Book Club (1)
- Retail (9)
- Sales and Training (2)
- Service (2)
- Training Aids and Services (3)
- Training and Breeding Facilities (9)
- Wellness (7)
- Become a Virtual Vendor
Applications of Intent Now Available for USEF Dressage National Championships
Lexington, KY - The applications of intent for eight of the USEF Dressage National Championships are now available on usef.org. National Championship competition will be held at different venues through the U.S. in 2013. The first championship of the year will be the 2013 Markel/USEF Young and Developing Horse Dressage National Championships presented by HorseShow.com in August followed by the U.S. Dressage Festival of Champions presented by the Dutta Corp. in October. Applications of Intent are available here.
2013 Markel/USEF Dressage National Championships for Young Horses and Developing Horses presented by HorseShow.com: The 2013 Markel/USEF Young and Developing Horse National Dressage Championships presented by HorseShow.com will take place at the Lamplight Equestrian Center in Wayne, IL August 22-25. Applications received on or before April 30 will require a $50 application fee per horse, applications received after April 30 but on or before the final deadline of May 15 will require a $150 application fee per horse.
To learn more about the Markel/USEF Developing Horse Dressage Championships visit here.
To learn more about the Markel/USEF Young Horse Dressage Program and Championships visit here.
U.S. Dressage Festival of Champions presented by the Dutta Corp.
The 2013 U.S. Dressage Festival of Champions presented by the Dutta Corp. will be held October 9-12, 2013 at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY. Six National Championship divisions will be held again in 2013 - Dutta Corp/USEF Grand Prix Dressage National Championship, Dutta Corp/USEF Intermediaire I Dressage National Championship, USEF Young Adult "Brentina Cup" National Championship, AGCO/USEF Young Rider Dressage National Championship, AGCO/USEF Junior Dressage National Championship and USEF Pony Rider Dressage National Championship.
Grand Prix and Intermediaire-I applications received on or before June 17 require an application fee of $50 per horse, applications received on or before the final deadline of July 1 require an application fee of $300 per horse.
To learn more about the USEF National Grand Prix and Intermediaire I Dressage programs visit here.
Young Adult "Brentina Cup", Young Rider, Junior and Pony Rider applications received on or before June 30 require an application fee of $50 per horse, applications received on or before the final deadline of July 31 require an application fee of $150 per horse.
To learn more about the USEF Young Adult "Brentina Cup" National Dressage Championship visit here.
To learn more about the AGCO/USEF National Young Rider Dressage Championship visit here.